Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) to Singapore
From 21 October 2021, quarantine-free travel to Singapore is possible on Air France and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines designated Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) flights from Paris and Amsterdam.
Designated VTL flight schedule
- KL833 from Amsterdam on Monday and Saturday from 01 November 2021 up to and including 26 March 2022.
- AF256 from Paris on Thursday and Saturday up to and including 29 October 2021, on Friday and Sunday from 01 November 2021 up to and including 26 March 2022.
Through its hubs, Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport and Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport, Air France and KLM will tap into their complementary network and offer four weekly designated VTL flights and six weekly non-designated VTL flights.
|Paris – Singapore VTL flights|
|AF 256||21-31 Oct 21||Thu, Sat||21:05||15:55+1||B787-9|
|01 Nov 21 - 26 Mar 22||Fri, Sun||21:00||16:35+1||B787-9|
|Amsterdam – Singapore VTL flights|
|KL833||01 Nov 21 - 26 Mar 22||Mon, Sat||21:05||15:30+1||B777-W B787-9|
Requirements for VTL flights
Before booking a Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) flight to Singapore, please ensure that you meet all VTL requirements:
Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a World Health Organisation Emergency Use Listing vaccine . The passenger must complete the final dose at least 14 days before arrival in Singapore. Provide proof of vaccination in the form of an electronic or physical vaccination certificate in English issued by the respective government of the VTL countries. The EU Digital COVID certificate is accepted.
- Unvaccinated children aged 12 and below are allowed to travel on VTL flights, provided they are accompanied by another vaccinated traveller and comply with all other VTL conditions.
- Stay at least 14 days in any VTL country or Singapore prior to your flight departure to Singapore.
- Apply for a Vaccinated Travel Pass (VTP) between 30 days and up to 7 days before departure (for short-term visitors and long-term pass holders only). The VTP application is free of charge and valid up to 6 calendar days after the intended travel date.
- Take a pre-departure COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test within 48 hours before your flight departure. You need to present a negative test result upon check-in. Children aged 2 and below are exempted.
- Take an on-arrival PCR test at Singapore Changi Airport. Children aged 2 and below are exempted.
- It is mandatory for Short-term visitors to have travel insurance with a minimum coverage of SGD 30,000 for COVID-19-related medical treatment and hospitalisation costs. Travellers to Singapore must carry an electronic or physical copy of their insurance policy to facilitate their entry into Singapore.
Connecting via Singapore
If you have a connecting flight in Singapore, in continuation on the same KLM flight or connecting with a partner airline, you are allowed to take a VTL flight provided you meet the following conditions:
Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a World Health Organisation Emergency Use Listing vaccine .
- Provide a vaccination certificate, issued by a VTL country or Singapore.
- Stay at least 14 days in any VTL country or Singapore prior to the flight departure.
- Have a negative PCR test result within 48 hours before your flight departure.
In the event of the suspension of the Vaccinated Travel Lanes, Air France and KLM will adhere to the guidance of the regulators, and customers will be informed of any changes.